Designers, fashion fans, creative people, scene bloggers and everyone for whom fashion is the most beautiful minor matter in the world should note this date in their calendar: from 9 to 15 September the Museums Quartier (MQ) will once again be the international stage for fashion, trends and lifestyle. Once again this year, the fashion event, which attracted more than 10,000 fashion fans last year with a return visit, offers a whole host of highlights.
- Designers, fashion fans, creative people, scene bloggers
- VIP buyers
- Local and International visitors
- Fashion Mediaa
- Attendance of more than 10,000 fashion fans
- Meet 65 designers who present their collections on the catwalk
- visitors can view, try on and buy the designers’ current collections at the shopping areas in Quartier21 – and be inspired by the highlights of the fashion season.
- attraction of new wholesale clients