The Singapore International Jewelry Expo 2019 (SIJE) returns to Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre on July 18, 2019. SIJE 2019 gathers leading jewelers from the jewelry capitals of the world to celebrate the love of jewelry and showcase a breathtaking array of rare gemstones and some of the most stunning statement jewelry creations. SIJE is the largest consumer and trade jewelry showcase in Singapore and the region. Over a span of 4 days, more than 200 jewelers from 25 countries will greet an expected turnout of 13,000 visitors.
SIJE welcomes all buyers and retailers from ASEAN and Asia Pacific region seeking new designs, advanced knowledge and promising business opportunities:
- Jewellers – Watch and clockmakers – Gold and silversmiths
- Mineralogists – Gemsetters – Diamond experts – Gemologists
- Owners and employees of antique shops – Commercial agents
- Engravers – Electroplating businesses – Jewellery designers
- Coin dealers – Mints – Auction houses – Mail-order firms
- More than 200 jewelers from 25 countries will greet an expected turnout of 13,000 visitors.
- Be part of this exclusive extravaganza with an international following of jewelry enthusiasts!
- Generate new sales and contacts
- Press coverage
- Tapping into Asia’s fast developing jewelry market