SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL JEWELRY EXPO 2019
- Date: 18 – 21 July 2019
- Location: Singapore
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Halls A & B
- Organizer: Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd
- Website: www.sije.com.sg
The Singapore International Jewellery Expo 2019 (SIJE) returns to Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre on July 18, 2019. SIJE 2019 gathers leading jewellers from the jewellery capitals of the world to celebrate the love of jewellery and showcase a breathtaking array of rare gemstones and some of the most stunning statement jewellery creations. SIJE is the largest consumer and trade jewellery showcase in Singapore and the region. Over a span of 4 days, more than 200 jewelers from 25 countries will greet an expected turnout of 13,000 visitors.
SIJE welcomes all buyers and retailers from ASEAN and Asia Pacific region seeking new designs, advanced knowledge, and promising business opportunities:
- Jewellers – Watch and clockmakers – Gold and silversmiths
- Mineralogists – Gemsetters – Diamond experts – Gemologists
- Owners and employees of antique shops – Commercial agents
- Engravers – Electroplating businesses – Jewellery designers
- Coin dealers – Mints – Auction houses – Mail-order firms
- More than 200 jewellers from 25 countries will greet an expected turnout of 13,000 visitors.
- Be part of this exclusive extravaganza with an international following of jewellery enthusiasts!
- Generate new sales and contacts.
- Press coverage.
- Tapping into Asia’s fast developing jewellery market.