- Date: 15 – 18 January 2018
- Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre,
- Organizer: Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Website: http://m.hktdc.com/fair/hkfashionweekfw-en/HKTDC-Hong-Kong-Fashion-Week-For-Fall-Winter.html
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) will stage 2 of the best jewellery fairs in Asia: Hong Kong International Jewellery Show and Hong Kong International Diamons and Gem Show from February 28 to March 4, 2019 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). The show anticipate a total of more than 4,480 exhibitors from over 50 countries and regions, forming the world’s largest jewellery marketplace for traders to tap into global markets. In 2017, the shows attracted more than 85,000 buyers from 144 countries and regions.
- Boutiques owners
- Fashion designers
There are fascinating seminars on technical developments and the finer details of various stones, as well as forums which look into current market needs. This is the biggest jewelry fair in Asia and buyers/exhibitors from all over the world have gathered for this event.