- Date: 4 – 7 July 2019
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Organizer: Alta Roma
- International Couture Event Manager: MARIA CHRISTINA RIGANO
- Production: MAZZINI EVENTI
- Backstage Coordinator: ELEONORA EUTIZI
- Fashion Project Consultant: RAMEZ BASMAJI
- Website: https://www.altaroma.it/en/
ALTAROMA is Rome’s celebrated fashion week whose two annual appointments in January and July create innumerable opportunities for the meeting between fashion houses and new international creative and production realities. The event will be divided into three sections: Fashion Hub, dedicated to the scouting, training and promotion of emerging talents; Atelier, which will include the fashion shows and presentations of couture and neo couture houses, small ateliers, tailoring establishments and artisans; and In Town, dedicated to projects and businesses linked to fashion, which will seize this opportunity to promote themselves and establish useful business contacts in the city.
- Buying Agents
- Local and International Retail Chains
- Importers, Distributors & Wholesalers
- Fashion Media
- Press and Bloggers
AltaRoma is one of the biggest Fashion Events in Italy and is attended by thousands of individuals; celebrities and fashion businesses. They attend the event to take advantage of the fully-equipped program and the high-quality and unmatched set of services.